Launched in 2009, Cash App developed by Square INC. has been areliable platform for the users to send or receive money. Besides, Sending or buying the Bitcoin on Cash App is also very simple which attracts numerous crypto fans. With the cash app, you will be able to transfer money, pay utilities, and manage expenses. Many of these cash app users need a step by step guide on how to send and receive Bitcoin from Cash App. This manual will let you know the exact procedure to send/ receive/ sell/ buy Bitcoin directly with the aid of your Cash app.
Find Solution To Send Bitcoin On Cash App:
You should launch the cash applications on your smartphone no matter whether it is iPhone or Android. You need to go to the ‘Withdrawals’ option directly from the Cash app home screen. To set-up the withdrawalprocess, you will have to complete the verification process and it will take 3 to 4 business days.
Check Out The Further Steps:
Here are the steps through which you will be able to send/ buy bitcoins from your cash app account:
- After completion of the verification process, you should again open the Cash app.
- Next, you should find out the ‘Withdraw Bitcoins’option available on the primary display screen of the ‘Profile’ icon.
- Apart from that, you have to select the‘Finances’ option and then tap on the ‘Bitcoin” option.
- Now, you will have to tap on the ‘Withdraw Bitcoins’ optionunder the Buy and Sell Bitcoin option.
- Here, you need to specify the Bitcoin amount that you would like to transfer from your Cash app account.
- Apart from that, you should tap on the ‘Withdraw’ option and then scan a QR code to feature the recipient’s address.
- However, you can also enter the recipient’s address manually by just navigating through the ‘Enter Manually’option.
With this procedure, you will be able to know How to Send Bitcoin from Cash App. Note:before you buy the Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies, you should keep the fact in mind that Bitcoin is quite risky. With the cash app bitcoins facility, you will be able to make different transactions such as selling, buying, and others. For each transaction, you will have to pay some fees that Cash app charges.
It is suggested that you should visit our website to opt for more information regarding the cash app. Moreover, you can get in touch with the professionals to rectify any kind of problems you face while on you send Bitcoins on Cash App.In addition to this, you can also ask for suggestions and recommendations so that you can perform well on your cash app account.