Facebook is no doubt a very useful tool for staying connected with friends and family. You can also do business through the FB marketplace. But there are times when some people face distractions while using it. In such a situation, users think of getting rid of the FB account by deleting it. If you aren’t finding FB anything useful or interesting anymore, then you’ll get the option of deletion and deactivation. To delete or deactivate Facebook, you can take the technical help of the professionals.
The team of FB support team accessible around the clock for your assistance. So, you can dial the helpline number or get connected via emails to get a solution to your problem.
Deactivate FB account using new Facebook
- Just log in to your Facebook account.
- After this, you need to tap on the arrow present at the top right.
- Here, you’ll have to choose the option of Settings & privacy.
- Choose Settings.
- Click on the link of ‘Your Facebook Information’ available from the left menu.
- In this step, the user is needed to tap on ‘Deactivation and Deletion’.
- Choose Deactivate Account and then press ‘Continue’ to ‘Account Deactivation’.
- Confirm deactivation and follow all the instructions
Deactivate FB Account via Classic Facebook:
- Start by signing in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the upside-down arrow available at the top right
- then click Settings.
- Choose the option of Your Facebook Information from the left menu present on the page.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Now, the user is needed to tap on ‘Deactivate Account’ and then Continue to Account Deactivation.
For solving the complicated technical woes of FB, you’ll need to connect with the dedicated consultants of the FB support team. You’ll get a quick fix of every solution that too without going anywhere.
What happens when you deactivate your Facebook account?
When you deactivate Facebook, your account is kept on hold and will be hidden from others. Deactivating the account will not delete it. You can reactivate the account anytime by just signing in the account. After deactivation of your account, Facebook will save all of your settings, photos, and data. This will help you to get all the data when you decide to reactivate your account. But, your friend will not see your profile or timeline after deactivation.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account?
For the process of Facebook delete the account, you just need to go through all these simple steps:
- Go to your FB account
- First of all, you need to click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Now, you’ll have to click ‘Settings’.
- Click Your Facebook Information from the left column.
- Click Delete Your Account and Information
- Then, the user will have to click ‘Delete My Account’.
- In this step, just enter your password followed by clicking on Continue and then click on the link of Delete Account.
If it is more than 30 days since you initiated for FB account deletion then you won’t be able to cancel the request to delete the Facebook account. After 1 month, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted so to retrieve your information you need to download a copy form FB.