In today’s world, it is quick and easy to be connected with anyone through Facebook. It comes with multiple features that can help a user in many ways. Right from chatting to updating feed, one can do many things on Facebook. We cannot forget about the most useful feature of FB which is Facebook Marketplace. It’s an in-built feature of the Facebook social network that's used by millions of users every month for selling and buying of products and services. When you’re on FB, you might face some technical issues while using the marketplace. Some users might ask- how to get marketplace on facebook? Many questions need to be answered if you want to use the Facebook marketplace.
The simplest way of resolving all your technical problems is to get in touch with the technical support team. No matter what’s the issue, just connect with them for quick help.
How do I get to Facebook marketplace?
Do you want to know how to get to the FB marketplace? If yes then you can follow these quick instructions. These instructions are helpful for the new users of the marketplace.
- First of all, you need to log out of the Facebook website or app and then again log in.
- You can also uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Now, you’ll have to change your home country to the one that is supported by Facebook Marketplace.
- Make sure to go to your Facebook profile and then tap on About,
- Now, you’ll have to click the plus sign for adding the city
- Click “Edit” to change the current city on FB.
- You need to use a new Facebook account and comment on posts.
If Facebook detects that your account is not real then your account may get blocked. So take care of all these pointers when you’re using the FB marketplace. In case of any kind of confusion, you must seek the technical support of the FB customer support. All your glitches will get rectified with an expert’s help.
Why can't I get Marketplace on Facebook?
The Facebook Marketplace can be accessed directly from your Facebook account for free. But, there are times when the FB users get problems in accessing the marketplace account. You must take care of these pointers to find why can't access the Facebook marketplace:
- You need to be over 18. Facebook Marketplace is only available for those Facebook users who are 18 years or above.
- When you are in an unsupported country which means the region in which you are living doesn’t have a marketplace. Traveling to a country where there is no feature of FB Marketplace can make the marketplace icon disappear from the Facebook site and apps. Facebook Marketplace is available in 70 countries such as United States, Canada, and Australia. If you are not in these countries then you might not get access to the marketplace account.
- Your device also needs to be compatible with the Facebook marketplace. So, you are needed to check if your device is compatible with the marketplace.
- Another reason for which you will not be able to access the account is the marketplace account locking. This sometimes happens if you used the marketplace by violating the FB policies or standards. So, you will need to have a look at all these pointers to find the root cause of the issue.
The users of FB can get various issues in using the Facebook marketplace. How to get the marketplace on Facebook? How can I use the marketplace? Why can't I access it? If these issues are troubling you then must consider seeking help from the experts. So, contact the technical team for instant and accurate technical solutions. You’re free to speak to the techies about your technical issues at any hour of the day.