The worst case is that you are going to regain access to your Facebook through the email or phone that is changed now. Do you know what you would do in such a critical situation? Simply refer to the blog below and you will be able to get access to your Facebook Account Hacked with ease.
How Do Facebook Accounts Get Hacked?
There are numerous numbers of reasons that can create such kind of problem. No matter whether you access your Facebook on desktop or through the Facebook app, there is always a chance of getting hacked. To avoid getting such kind of problem with your Facebook account, you should properly look into the matter.
Can You Retrieve A Hacked Facebook Account?
Here Are The Instructions That You Will Have To Go To Carefully If You Want To Recover Your Account:
- Go to the official login Facebook login page and then click the ‘Forgotten Password’ link from there.
- Start searching for your account by using your Facebook username, email address, phone number, and your full Facebook names.
- After that, you need to choose the recovery option. Here, you can also click the option says ‘No Longer Have Access To These?’ if you don’t have access to your phone or email.
- Here, you will have to enter an email address that you can easily get access to and then click on the ‘Continue’ option to proceed.
- In the next step, you have to go through the very straightforward instructions about your trusted contacts.
- After that, Facebook sends a verification code to your trusted friends that you have to receive that code from them.
- Moreover, you have to click the ‘Continue’ optionand you will be able to get back into your Facebook account.
That’s all you need to do for your Facebook Account Hacked without any hassle!
Can Someone Hack Your Facebook Without Knowing Your Password?
Keep the fact in mind that anyone can easily hack your Facebook account without even knowing your account password. It happens just because of a weak password that you use to access your Facebook account. Hence, you have to be extra careful and smart too when it comes to using a Facebook account. What you need to do is to enable the following security features to make your account strong and safe too.
- Two-Factor Authentication feature.
- Login Approvals.
- Login Alerts.
- And other security features that you should enable in your Facebook account.
Moreover, if you have any issues while enabling these features, you can easily contact Facebook experts. Alternatively, you can refer to the official help and support section of Facebook to opt for the right solution. Apart from that, you can also fetch more information in a detailed manner by just visiting our website.
So, you should just go through the blog thoroughly and recover Facebook Hacked Account with ease!