Sellers and buyers both are responsible for complying with each and every Amazon policy, law, rule, and regulation when selling or buying products on Amazon. If you come across a problem of listing abuse or you are facing problems due to a violation of the selling policies, refer to the blog below. Here, you will have to Report a Problem with Amazon and get to know the right way to handle such kind of problem. In the guide below, you will get to know the way to report a violation of a listing abuse and a selling policy on Amazon.
How Do I Report A Problem With Amazon?
To Report A Violation Of Selling Policies:
- Firstly, you have to go to Contact Us on Amazon’s homepage and then opt for the ‘Report a violation’ option if you are a registered user.
- Hereafter, you will have to select your preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- To facilitate an investigation in a careful and result-oriented result, you will have to kindly describe your issues
- The seller’s store or business name.
- The Item's ASIN or ISBN
- Explain the violation that occurs.
- An explanation of the policy for which the violation occurred.
- Upload some supporting documentation.
Apart from that, you will have to go to the ‘Contact Method Field’ where you will have to verify your number as well as your email. In the last step, you will have to select the ‘Send’ option so that Amazon’s official customer representatives can review your problems.
How Do I Contact Amazon To Report A Problem?
Here Are The Steps To Report Listing Abuse To Amazon Officials:
- Firstly, you should go to the ‘Contact Us’ option on your very first step.
- In the next step, you will have to select the ‘Report Listing Abuse’ option.
- Hereafter, you need to select a language of your preference from the drop-down menu.
- Please describe the issues you are suffering from so that Amazon customer care professionals can facilitate an investigation.
- Explain the violation about the marketplaces in the following manner.
- The violation Amazon’s policy and community standard.
- Hereafter, you will also need to upload some supporting documentation including your order ID, messages and many more.
- In the next step, you will also need to provide the ASIN or ISBN along with the product title in the ASIN(s) field.
- Apart from that, you will also need to go to the ‘Seller Name(s)’ field to provide the store or the seller’s business name.
- After that, you will have to navigate to the ‘Contact Method’ field where you need to verify your email as well as your number.
- In the last step, you will have to select the ‘Send’ option and you will be able to report listing abuse.
Moreover, you can also go to the official help section of Amazon and you will be able to get rid of all your problems completely from the root.